Monday, July 27, 2009

And the FUN continues

I am still in training with JetBlue, but we will see how far I go. I am taking phone calls now and am working 3/8's (Sun,Tues and Sat) but I am still at the call center, which is not so fun, I am going to see how it is at home and if I still am not having much fun at it I will probably quit. Scott asked me "what did you think this job would be?" I guess I really didn't think I just knew I wanted to do something at home so I could be at home, well I am not home yet and won't be for about a couple of more weeks. I think I made a big mistake. The headaches and stomachs are not worth it.

So on a lighter note this past week we had Lisa's kids over I went swimming with them and they spent the night with us, we went to see Ice Age III with them. Scott took some time off and he and I went on a bike ride on the Provo bike trail, it was alot of fun, we went to dinner, and just hung out, since I had to be to work on Saturday and Sunday.
Friday Amy called and asked us to go boating with them, so we did and that was a lot of fun. Scott and I both tried to wake board, what a joke trying to get this fat butt up, it is harder than you think, Amy and Matt make it look so easy. I enjoyed watching Preston, he was so good. He especially wanted to drive the boat. I did go on the innertube with Amy, she thought that I was crying, but I was just laughing and couldn't stop. She kept on asking me if I was ok, then the crash, oh my thigh! I now have a big bruise. Thanks Amy and Matt for a very fun time! Well for now that is it. I will return later. Enjoy a good laugh at the pictures!!!
If you can't tell who this is it is Scott!And Amy finished the day by going on the tube herself.

No comments: