Monday, October 12, 2009

Another new Job

I guess it has been long enough. We have been busy with many things and I haven't taken very many pictures. So probably not many. Let's see, we had our ward's annual rodeo, Scott was in charge of helping with the cooking (along with other High Priest) for lunch. I was a judge in the produce and salsa contest. It was a busy day.
Then my aunt Judy, uncle Fred and cousin Lori and her husband Glenn came to Utah to visit and go to the BYU/Florida game, we went to dinner with them on Friday, it was good to see them, since we don't get to see them very much. Scott had sinus surgery that week so he didn't come with us to dinner, he has done pretty good, but still feels like he has a cold, hopefully it will get better.
I no longer work for JetBlue, which has been a blessing for me. I had a hard time with it, I was always feeling anxious and getting headaches, so Scott said for me to quit. I have started doing hair again, but it is slow and haven't had luck in to many clients as of yet, I guess it will take a while.
We just finished painting the salon downstairs, so now I just need the clients.
Well for now that is what is happening in our family for now. I will up date as things come up.

1 comment:

Lori said...

good luck with the salon. I had our relief society secretary send out an email to everyone in our ward that I was doing hair. It helped real quick. I also offered a special for that week only. It got people to come and see what I could do.
Good luck. Having an in home salon is well worth it. I love having mine.