Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Begining of the End

So it is finally here, the day Scott and I had dreamed of for 18 years, and now I can't believe that it is here. Brad graduated on May 27th 2010 at the Marriott Center at BYU. We had all of the family there except all of Jennifer's family wasn't able to come, just Jennifer, so all of our 6 children were there, it was great, but kind of weird to know that your youngest is done with all of public school, no more parent teacher conference's, lunch money, any sports event, wow it is going to be weird this next coming fall, to not take that first day of school picture. I know life goes on but I just still can't believe that my little boy is as old as he is. His plan now is to either start UVU in the Spring or just get ready to go on his mission. Time will tell what will happen and I will update everyone as we know. Here are a few pictures at the graduation. It was night as you can see from the pictures, and my camera was not so great, so if I get some more I will post them.




No comments: