Monday, January 30, 2012

Back Home from Amy's

Well that was a goof.  I meant to write that I am back from Amy's and had a great time.  I enjoyed being there with Amy and her family.  Preston has grown up so much getting taller an eating, yes I said eating, something that little boy did little of.  Porter is growing up also, now being 4 weeks old, but giving his mom fits. He doesn't want to sleep much around dinner time and always seems to want to eat right after Amy has nursed him.  Hopefully the doctor will have answers on Wednesday.  I really didn't do much of getting out, Amy and the kids and I went to the new museum called Crystal Springs, which we saw it being built when we were there in May of last year.  Quite amazing. I really was there to help Amy out, which I felt like I didn't do much, but she says that me playing with Preston was a great help, but I don't know.  I would have done that any way.  She is an amazing cook and we enjoyed a lot of good food while I was there.  I hope I can fix some of those meals, that we had, I would just have to scale it down a bit.  I will have to post again when I can down load some pictures of Preston and Porter.  I am glad to be back home with Scott, I truly did miss him. So for now that is my trip unless I can think of other things to say.

No comments: