Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April Showers brings What SNOW?

YES I said SNOW. This is April and almost the end of April, I have heard of April showers bring May flowers, but really. I just wonder what May will bring. Or even June. I can't believe that it is snowing, we have had a lot of rain in the past couple of days and when I heard the weather man say that we were going to get snow I kept on saying to myself, "did I hear him right?" well I did and as you can see from the pictures we are getting slammed and it is still coming and they say that it is going to go on for the rest of the week. I guess this is what they call Spring in Utah. I need to move to a warmer climate. Any jobs out there that anyone knows of for Scott ANY ONE!!!! HELP! I am so tired of being cold. And my favorite saying is: "And this too shall pass!" It better. And I forgot my new motto is "Enjoy the journey" but no one said it would be a fun journey. or even a warm one at that. Ok I will stop whining!
These pictures I took of our front yard and one on our deck.

1 comment:

Selfieprotection said...

Mom, I don't know if you have noticed but it is May now post something new! HAha