Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Out with the Girls!!!






I know it hasn't been a week. I was able to slip out for the night with a couple of my friends (yes I do have friends) Natalie Kelly (who does my hair) and Karla Patten, they both live in our former ward in Pleasant Grove. We started by going out to dinner at Yapona which is a Japanese resturant in American Fork. Very delicious! When in town you must try. And then we went to Thanksgiving Point to a presentation of Taste of Home Cooking School. We had a lot of fun watching them cook and having drawings for prizes, of course we didn't win anything, but it was fun watching others in their good-luck. Then home to a husband reading and a son doing his homework. Back to the real world. Thanks Natalie and Karla for a great night. It was good to get away for ahwile, even if it was for only 5 hours.

No comments: