Monday, September 22, 2008

Date Night

Yes Scott does actually take me out on a date once in awhile. We were able to go into Salt Lake City on Friday to see the Utah Symphony and the Tabernacle Choir perform at the Conference Center, It was a Gift of Music Concert with special guests Erich Kunzel of the Cincinnati Pops Orchestra,who conducted the symphony & Denyce Graves and Brian Stokes Mitchell, sang with the choir and the symphony. It was very good, the only thing is that we were a little late (like everyone else) and I had on high heel sandals and we were hurrying so fast that I ended up with a big blister on the bottom of my foot, not only does it hurt to walk any ways with just having the surgery and out of my cast for a couple of weeks now I have to hoble with this blister on the bottom of my foot. Well after the performance, I decided to just go barefoot to the car, which was parked at the Triad Center (for those of you who do not know how far that is it is about 4 blocks from the Conference Center)so my feet were pretty dirty, but it did feel better than trying to get my sandals back on, since my feet were swollen. I know wha feel sorry for me, no I should have worn a different pair of shoes, but I didn't think we were going to be late, Scott got tied up with a meeting at work and he works in Springville, so that is why we were late.
Saturday, my niece Lori came down from Farmington and I held a Cookie Lee jewelry open house. It was fun to see all the jewelry and fun to see Lori, she looks so cute being pregnant, and due in the next 4-5 weeks. I appreciate her coming and showing all her jewelry. If any of you would like to see a catalog (a plug for you Lori) go to www.cookielee.biz/lorifarnsworth to see a great selection and priced right jewlery. Thanks Lori for taking time out of your busy schedule to show off your jewelry!!! After everyone left we just did the normal Saturday stuff. Grocery shop, trim bushes and clean up the yard and get it ready for winter. By the end of the day I was tired, and noticed that I was starting to have a runhy nose and coughing, well I now have a full blown out cold and coughing like crazy. So now I know that winter is coming. A great way to start it out. Yuck!
No pictures this time, my head was not on right to remember to get it out to take any. So have a great week anyways!!!! Hope I didn't bore you to much I just don't know how to say anything in a few words. Sorry.

No comments: