Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm Back on Track!

Well the weekend was great, with General Conference and all. All the talks were great, now I need to go back and really read through them and gain a greater testimony of them.
Yesterday Scott and I went to my oldest brother's Stan's house for dinnner with the rest of my siblings their spouses and dad and Joan. We enjoyed each others company and the dinner was great. Gay and I were assigned soups and then we had salad that Claudia brought, french bread from Lynn and Charlene, and dutch oven apple pie from you guessed it JoAnn and Stan. Yummy! It is so nice to be able to be with my family, I look forward to it each month. I brought my camera but forgot to take pictures. Maybe next month.
Today I started back at Curves, it felt so good to get back to excersing. My foot is really starting to feel good. I now have a goal to loose 15 pounds by Christmas. I would like the encouragement from each of you. Therapy is going good, should be done with it in the next week or so. Well I hope that you all have a great week.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I'd like to loose 30 lbs by Christmas! Do you think I can? You can do it.