Monday, October 27, 2008

We're Back!


Well we are back, as the title says. And I am exhausted! It was so fun to be with Scott for the past 4+ days nonstop. We enjoyed Disneyland a lot. We just took it slow, getting up and just taking our time to get there, going on rides when ever, not having to run to make sure we get there before the lines get to long, which by the way they weren't to bad average wait 25-30 minutes, on Thurs and Friday, not so on Saturday, but we just walked around, went to the shows and musicals, it was fun, I just missed watching my grand kids faces when they would see a Disney Character or getting on a ride, and also watching my kids watch their kids, but that will have to wait until next time when we all go together in about 2-3 years.
Thank you Scott for letting me have such a fun 50th birthday, I love you!!!
We didn't take to many pictures only because I usually take them of the grand kids, and they weren't there, so you get what you get.
The only thing that we were concerned about was our son-in-law Rich, we kept tabs on him by texting Jenn and finding out if we needed to be there for her, but she assured us that he would be fine. To find out more about his situation go to Jenn's family blog and catch up there. We love you Rich, and we are there for you.
Well it is back to real life now, back to exercising, eating right. Yuck, it is hard to come back down and face the things that you don't want to do. Oh well! Just tell me we won't have to do this in the hereafter? I will go I will do the things the Lord commands I know the Lord provides a way he wants me to obey, isn't that the way the primary song goes,well ok than Leita buck up!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

So glad you had a good time!

Good luck settling back in to "real life"! :o)

We're keeping Rich in our prayers.