Friday, August 29, 2008

Something New at the Farnsworth's

On Tuesday Brad went out to feed and clean up the dogs, and all of a sudden he came in with 2 puppies. We knew that Ellie was pregnant, but didn't realize that she was about to deliver, she wasn't very big, and now we know why, with only having 2 puppies. She usually has 8-10. We really didn't want her to have any this year. So if anyone wants a golden lab here you go. Good Christmas gift! They will be ready to go around the end of October. They are both boys. Along with trying to keep Ellie and the puppies comfortable, I have been canning chili sauce. and making a rag quilt for my grandson for his birthday. I did take some pictures of the puppies with Mik, Kinzie and Halli. Ellie was not to happy with the idea. When Brad and I went to take another picture of just the puppies, Ellie came up to me and licked my face and then started to pick up the puppies with her mouth and take them back to her kennel, so I guess she doesn't want us to mess with her kids. Well not to much going on here, we will have to see what happens next week. Have a great Labor Day Weekend!

1 comment:

Alycia said...

we've been wanting to get a puppy for a while now and might be interested in one of yours! Give us a call or email! alyciaface@hotmail.com 801-510-5600