Monday, December 29, 2008

Say Good-bye to our Camry and Hello to our New Trailblazer!!

I told you that I would show a picture of the new car that Scott has been looking for. It is a 2008 Chevy Trailblazer. I am excited to drive a car that sets me up higher like my suburban did, when I drive the Camry I feel like I am dragging butt. I wanted a vehichle that had a third seat in it but they don't make them any more in the Trailblazer, I could have gone up to a Tahoe, but it would have cost more and it is longer, and wouldn't have fit in the garage, so we decided to get this one. I think it will work just fine. My husband has spoiled me, I hadn't even said anything about it. I love him dearly and appreciate all he has done for me. Thanks honey!!!!

1 comment:

The Smith's said...

Congrats Mom!!
I thought your stove was your Christmas present. Hey but I'm not complaining. It looks great.
Love ya
Heidi