Saturday, December 6, 2008

Wrestling?

Yeah, you heard me WRESTLING. Brad has never wanted to swim like the girls. He has played either Baseball or Basketball and now he is trying something new and he isn't doing to bad, he has a lot to learn, but he is very patient and doing the best he can. I too have a lot to learn about what goes on, I just yell and copy what ever anybody else says, the other moms help me out and explain what is going on, but I still don't get some of it, I just know that he wants to be the one on top and pin the opponent.

Brad has grown up so much, he is now 6ft tall and weighs about 186, so he wrestles in the 189 pound group. He wants to weigh in at 171 pound group. He is a very social person and is also a very caring about others feelings.
Today Brad is out on his first formal date. He was asked out by a girl at his work (Macey's) she goes to Pleasant Grove High School, so they went to her Preference.

Wow, I can't believe that he is that old now. Driving, dating, working, what next, I know, college, Mission wow it will be here in no time. Here are a couple pictures of my little boy. OK he isn't a baby anymore. So enjoy and will be back soon!

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Wow! Looks like a lot of fun for Brad...and for you and Scott too.

I'm a fan of wrestling...all of my brothers wrestled...it's intense and fun...and intense! :o)

Lori said...

Brad is getting old. It is weird for me to think that he is only 2 years older than Ben. Ben is tiny.

Jenn and Rich said...

I can't believe he is dating now. But I guess that's just part of live. I hope he had fun. Looks like he's enjoying the wrestling. Can't wait to hear more.