Saturday, December 20, 2008

SNOW!!!

We never thought that we were ever going to see snow, but it finally came, and so the days of warm have come to a close, for now any ways. Some of us welcomed it but some did not like waking up to white on the ground (me in other words). I guess you would call me the chief snow shoveler, now that I am at home. After shoveling for about the 3 or 4th time in one day, I text Scott saying that I wanted a snow blower for Christmas, just joking of course, but he found one on ksl.com for a reasonable price and we went and got it, now I need to take lessons to learn how to use it. Mik was pretty disappointed, he was my assistant snow shoveler along with Halli, they have had a ball in the snow, going sledding with our neighbor kids and just throwing it up in the air and letting it fall on them. They made snow angels in the yard, while their dad fed the dogs.


After they came in and warmed up we made a gingerbread house.
On Wednesday night I picked up Preston to have him over night, due to Matt had surgery on his ear, so I thought it would be better for Amy to take care of Matt and not have to worry about a baby, so he came to play at grandma's house for a couple of days. Boy did the girls love that. As you can see he wanted to help with the gingerbread house.


Brad is pretty stoked with the snow and all, he can finally go snowboarding, which is doing right now as we speak, we took him up there early this morning with one of his friends ( he can't drive with any one in his car until Jan. so we are the lucky ones to get him up there)


Traffic is not so fun, with the snow, when I was going to the doctor the other day a UTA bus and car had collided and so instead of taking me 5 minutes to get to my doctors it took me 20, crazy what a little white snowflake can do. Well they said we don't have to worry about not having a white Christmas, that it is supposed to snow next week. Well where ever you are I hope that you are enjoying the season, whether in snow or not, just stay nice and warm.

No comments: